Nurses Recovery Couch with Optional Adjustable Headrest
- 24" Wide Nurse Recovery Couch
- Available with Optional Adjustable 22" Headrest
- Choice of 5 Vinyl Upholstery Colors
- Premium Vinyl Resists Wear
- Flame Resistant Vinyl Meets CA Fire Code 117E
- 2" High Density Urethane Foam Padding
- 72" Long with Solid Ash Wood Legs
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Made In USA
Medical Recovery Couch by Bailey
These recovery couches can be used in a variety of settings including school nurse offices, outpatient recovery rooms, and more. Each unit is built with comfort and durability in mind, manufactured in USA and backed by a 5-year limited warranty. Constructed from solid core hardwood plywood with solid ash hardwood legs, the tables can safely and dependably hold a limit of 300 lbs. Choose from 5 color options between 2 styles: a "flat top" recovery couch or a model with an adjustable 22" headrest that can be angled in 15 set positions. Each couch measures 24"W x 20"H x 72"L and weighs 90 lbs.
Ships "Knocked Down", Simple Assembly
These couches ship flat for security during handling and transit. All legs and hardware ship fastened to the underside of the table. For assembly, simply turn the couch upside down with the vinyl upholstery protected with a drop cloth or cardboard. Attach (4) 1/4" hex bolts to secure each leg post in the pre-drilled holes using a ratchet (16 in total).
Quality Vinyl Offers Enduring Protection
Each couch top is made with 2" of high density urethane foam padding for patient comfort. The vinyl upholstery can safely withstand repeated use and is designed to withstand frequent cleaning with mild detergents and a damp cloth. The vinyl is manufactured to specifically meet the following standards:
- Abrasion resistant per ASTM D 4157-92 / CFFA-1A
- Mildew resistant per ASTM G21-96 / CFFA-120
- Anti-Bacterial per AATCC 147 / CFFA300
- Anti-Microbial per ASTM G21 / CFFA-120
- UV Resistant
- Stain Resistant
- Certified to meet CA Fire Code 117E / BIFMA