Flat Top Adjustable Hi-Low Treatment Table
- Height Adjusts from 18.5 - 35.5 Inches
- Low Height of 18.5" is ADA Compliant
- Treatment Table Measures 72"L x 27"W
- 450-pound Weight Capacity
- Height Adjustable via Low Voltage Motorized Foot Control
- Upholstered Mat with 1.5" of Firm Padding
- Your Choice of Upholstery Color
- Easy to Clean with a Mild Cleaner
- Distance from the floor to the ‘top of the X’ at lowest position is 8.75"
- Distance from the floor to the ‘top of the X’ at highest position is 17.75"
- Distance from the floor to the bottom of the tabletop at lowest position is 13.5"
- Distance from the floor to the bottom of the tabletop at highest position is 28.5"
- Distance between legs is 40.5" - 50.25"
Flat Top Hi-Low Treatment Table
With a contemporary design featuring a durable, gray powder-coated steel frame and upholstered 1.5” ultra-firm padded mat in your choice of color, this flat top adjustable treatment table is setting a new standard for physical therapists everywhere. The motorized treatment table raises and lowers within a height range of 18.5 – 35.5”, making it easily accessible to those patients in a wheelchair, and providing you respite from painful repeated bending. The foot control offers effortless adjusting, and the 450-pound weight capacity means you can feel confident in this hi-low treatment table’s durability.