High Density Foam Roller for Physical Therapy and Muscle Therapy
Ships in 2 business days
Copied to clipboard
Please press Ctrl+C (or Cmd+C) to copy.
- White PE Foam Roller Available In Choice of Lengths
- Choose Round or Half-Round
- Suitable for Physical Therapy, Muscle Therapy, and Rehab Exercises
- 6" Diameter Roller
- High Density Smooth Foam
- Half Round Rollers Typically Used for Legs and Feet
- Durable PE Foam Resists Mildew or Mold
- Buy 10+ of Same SKU = 10% Off In Cart
White PE Foam Rollers for Practitioners or PatientsMedifor's smooth foam rollers are made from durable white high density foam and available in your choice of round or half-round, as well as a selection of roller lengths ranging from 12" to 48".
Buy Bulk and SaveWith practitioners in mind, Medifor makes it convenient to re-stock your practice or therapy office. Choose 10 or more of the same SKU and get 10% off the item price, reflected in cart/checkout. For large quantity buys, feel free to contact us today for a custom quote.
Benefits and Uses of Foam RollersNote: Always consult your doctor or physical therapist before beginning a foam roller routine. Foam rollers are increasingly popular and used for physical therapy exercises, exercise recovery, and muscle therapy. These are common for those who have sedentary jobs or are standing for long periods of time. Foam rolling and the self-myofascial release (SMR) technique can potentially include benefits like:
- Easing muscle aches/pains and stiffness
- Increasing range of motion with stretching
- Restoring flexibility
- Can potentially improve blood flow